Active Solutions Conference: Steps to Promoting Systemic Change in the Workplace [Recording]
The Active Solutions conference provided strategies to enact systemic change in the workplace while providing participants with resources and insight to understanding employment rights under Title VII.
Participants of the conference will learn:
- Learn to understand micro-inequities and microaggressions in the workplace while obtaining skills to identify and enact positive change (micro-affirmations);
- Develop strategies in a breakout session (one for allies and one for Black,Indigenous, People of Color) to enact change while understanding the power of your identity;
- Understand employment protections under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964,which prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, and national origin
- two downloads of the full 2HR 45MINS conference
- slides to the Enact to Change Allies breakout
- A free recommendation list (also available on the conference website)
You can view the event program and learn more here.
Note: the BIOP breakout session was not recorded.